If you have any issues or questions with the system please feel free to contact us.
This webpage was designed to operate in 800x600 resolution at 32 bit color in Internet Explorer 7. If you have any problems with the display or layout of this webpage, please adjust your computer to these settings.
If you still have issues, please contact the webmaster and let him know what is going on.
Our new refill system will bring ease to reordering your medications and provide a more streamlined backend to help get your medications to you faster. Here is a list of basic step by step instructions to get your refills:
1) First time visitors will need to click the "New Registration" button.
2) Once you are on the Registration page you must complete the form in its entirety, please be sure not to omit a single field.
3) Your Health Record # is located on your prescription bottle. We cannot give out Health Record numbers of the telephone.
4) Your password must be “strong” it will need to be at least 8 characters long and include a number, letter, and a special character such as !@#$%^&*(). Once you have created a password please do not forget it. Writing it down and placing it in a secured area where others cannot access is a wise idea.
5) Once registered return to the login page and enter your health record number and the password you just created, if you have forgotten your password please click the Forgot Your Password? Button.
6) When you have successfully logged in you will see a drop down menu with a Press to Select button beside it. Choose the Prescription Processing option from the menu the click the Select button.
7) Complete the three steps, first selecting if you wish to refill or just check on the status of your refill, second enter your first prescription number located on your medication bottle, and enter additional refills below. Third, click on the send this Request button. Only click it once, once the order is processed by the computer a status page will appear showing that your medications were either refilled or were not depending on if you have refills available.
Q: No matter what, I just cant get the page to load, can you help me?
1) Goto Tools, then Internet Options.
2) When the "Internet Options" window that pops up, click the "advanced" tab.
3) Below, there is a button called "Restore Advanced Settings" or a "Reset" button. Click this and choose yes if prompted.
4) Now click the OK button. This will set your internet settings back to the default settings of when you first installed internet explorer.
For more information for other browsers, please visit Google and perform a search for "Reset Internet Settings (insert browser here)".
Q: How long will it take before I receive my refill?
A: Refills requested to be deliverd to a clinic will be sent two buisness days, submited refills after 9:00 am on Friday will not be mailed until Tuesday afternoon. Medications mailed to home addresses will arive in approximatly two days after the order has been processed.